We are a young Startup with a base of 12 strong years of providing free Education to the under-Privileged
1. Just after completion of our Maxpro Info Park, in the year 2003, Our Architect wanted to get a widow placed with us. She could teach and was given a task to teach our peon’s son, his wife and our Night watch man’s daughter.
2. Seeing these children learning soon the strength rose to 35, in about 3 month. And by 2007, 105 students.
3. Space being a constraint, in 2009 we stated admitting our children to Govt. school sec 40 & 41, in 7th class.
4. Girl dropout rate started to happen. Unlike Govt. School, we have 25:1, Child: Teacher ratio, and also these children grow very fast and are always look out to become earning members of their family.
5. In 2014 we got most of these dropout children back & not only that, we started 7th to 10th class within our facility.
6. We started training dropout children on – Hyper Market Model, On Inbound and out bound calls, Fireless Cooking machine and most importantly Soft skills.
1. We have trained children to run first project of the world on e2e basis:
(b) climate Care
(d) Independent Profit Centre
(e) Cottons by Swabhovik
2. We are in 12th year with 305 Students.
3. We have never accepted any donation/ fund/ grant.
4. We have always given free uniforms/ books/ tuitions and proper schooling.
5. We never went to the media till the year March 2015, as there was no need.
6. We been purchasing school uniform from outside. This year, our children’s made summer uniforms and got paid.
7. We have German (Rational) Flame-less cooking machine, which our children operate, and as Independent Profit Centre they are running it well, and also have free meals. We are just on a verge of getting meals orders from call centers.
Now & Why
1. World over NGO’s/ School/ corporates are doing good job.
2. We wish to be associated will all three and want to bring back dropout children and unemployed youth to the main stream.
3. NGO’s have much untapped resource, which can increase our GDP.
Some of the Children’s associated with our E2E Program
Jyoti Pal, 15 year old, one of our second batch child, she studied with us till VIth and subsequently we got her admitted to Govt. school for higher studies. There she found it difficult to continue and left studies. We got her back & now she is appearing for Xth Class exams from open board. We have given her skill-set training on German manufactured rational cooking machine. She can do fireless cooking for 200 meals with one help, in four hours. Her cooking for vegetables, rice & dal is to be tasted to believe. she’s also trained for outbound calling for www.hatticom.com. One can not come to know that the call is being made by a 15year old girl.
Gomti, a 15 year student .She joined us in the year 2005, Subsequently we got her admitted to class VIIth in a Government Model School, Sec-42. After completing her IXth she dropped the school and came back to us. She’s now preparing for her Class Xth open school exams. Sh. Here with us, she is trained in packaging and stock taking section of www.hatticom.com. She assist Jyoti Pal in preparing meals.
Samuel*, 19 year old dropout child. We taught him till Vth class. He quit his studies and started to work in dhaba and subsequently worked as a butcher. We got him back in the main stream and now, he does procurement, deliveries for www.hatticom.com. He is also trained to work on rational fireless cooking machine.
Joseph*, 17 year old, did his schooling with us till class VIth. We got him admitted in class VIIth in Govt. School.He and his friend ran away with a girl child to delhi, and there they were got caught by police and put behind bars. We assisted in getting the matter resolved and now Joseph* is handling Customer relation, does procurement, goes for car wash and is attempting to clear VIIIth class.
Ritik Kumar, student of class 8, has been with us for the last 8 years. He is working and seeking training with the dispatch section of our social enterprise, Hatticom.
Sikander Kumar, student of class 8, joined in the year 2010. He is a hard working child. He’s responsible for all the daily procurement for fresh vegetables, it’s packing and delivery to the end customer.
*Name’s have been changed