Climate Change has thrown earth water system – Off Balance.
Burning of fossil fuel, emission from gasses, causes atmosphere to heat up, Which leads to :
1. Frozen water melting quickly
2. Weather of all kinds, getting extreme.
3. Ocean water becoming hotter & acidic
4. Habitats on land and in the sea changing
5. Farming getting difficult with unpredictable weather
6. Hot weather, flooding and other extreme weather events damage infrastructure,
put heavy burdens on electrical supplies, and disrupt how we travel and commute
7. Thinner forests
Trees are important tools in the fight to stave off global warming, because they absorb and store the key greenhouse gases emitted by our cars and power plants, before it has a chance to reach the upper atmosphere where it can help trap heat around the Earth’s surface.
In Indian context, we have identified five indoor plants and six trees. These selected plants & trees are
the best to Offset Global Warming.
We have initiated a program of selling and planting “Ten trees, Every day”, starting from 1st of January’ 2016. With a Robust target
to increase plantation to hundred trees a day, We are not only going to plant but ensure they are protected and taken care off.
By planting we do our bit to mitigate carbon footprint and carry on the fight against hunger, poverty and climate change