Swabhovik, is a venture that combines the passion of a social mission with discipline, Innovation and technology. It aims to apply market driven strategies to provide products and services that serve the community and at the same time solves social & local challenges.
We started our project (education 2 employment) in the year 2004 with 3 students over the period of time our school strength reached 305. We have evolved and are evolving since. Our aim is to reach a point where every single student gets employment or creates more jobs for fellow citizens. Case studies of our students are self-explanatory.
- We registered a society in 2007 and the only transaction was in the year 2016,
- For Rs 20000 from Mr. Harold Carver,
- Promoter of St Xavier School, sector 45, Chandigarh.
- The contribution was in lieu of beautiful candles made by our school students, during Deepawali.
- The balance in our account remains Rs20,000.